6/19/2015

Biological clock summary

If I flights traveled from Kuwait to Los Angeles Certainly will happened to you a jet lag Is a physiological condition that occurs as a result of emergency. on the biological clock of the amendments is classified as one of the causes of sleep disorder. This disorder is the result of long-distance travel at high speed (between East and West or between the West and East) on board a jet plane. Maybe the jet lag will make problem for some people Headaches Fatigue, sleep disturbances, insomnia and temporary. If I arrived to Los Angeles will happened in fairest week you will cannot eaten and sleep  good because changed the time of year body. And maybe will happening to you some of Disorders I tell it in up . I like when I Injured in jet lag because I not sleep good and I do not lose any time in my vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Abdullah,

    I can't understand your paragraph. The words and sentences don't make sense.
    What does this mean? "on the biological clock of the amendments is classified "
    "insomnia and temporary", "I like when I Injured in jet lag"

    ReplyDelete